Updates

Your gateway to all content to date. Search and/or drill down with filters to narrow down the content.

5 entries found
Sort by: Latest |Relevance
01 May 2006 description

The GMC report reveals that despite an urgent need for paediatric treatment, alarmingly few drugs are available in formulations that are affordable and able to be administered to children while the development of new drugs continues to focus mainly on adults.

20 Apr 2005 description

...young people are the nation's window of hope in the fight against HIV/AIDS.' (UNICEF)

Malawi has a very high HIV prevalence rate currently estimated at 14.5% for all Malawians, however the prevalence rate among youth is 10% leaving 90% of youth virus free thus young people are the nation's window of hope in the fight against HIV/AIDS.

11 Oct 2001 description

Angolan GMC-Say Yes for Children Activity Update:

01 Jun 2001 description

This report reviews the changing situation of children in Afghanistan over the last decade, identifying lessons learned and recommendations for action.