Le Secrétaire général adjoint (SGA) aux opérations de paix, Jean-Pierre Lacroix, est arrivé aujourd'hui en Haïti pour mener une mission stratégique d'évaluation des différentes options possibles dans le cadre de la transition vers une présence des Nations Unies en Haïti sans opération de maintien de la paix, tel que prévu par le Conseil de sécurité.
What is a work permit?
A work permit is an official document issued by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services (MoFLSS). In this regard, as per the International Labour Force Law (No. 6735), adopted on 28 July 2016 by the Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) and published on 13 August 2016 in the Official Journal, foreigners who wish to work in Turkey have to obtain a work permit from MoFLSS.
When can I apply for a work permit?
Lebanon started feeling the effects of a heavy storm on Sunday 6 January 2019. Heavy rain, high winds and colder temperatures were reported all over Lebanon. Some regions were affected by either flooding, strong winds, erosion or snowfall. This situation reports highlights the impact of the storm on Syrian refugees, the response that followed and preperations for the upcoming storm on Sunday 13 January
2. Assessment Finding and Recommendation in brief:
Be very concise and provide # of affected people, information about damages, priority needs, and recommended assistance (Who, When, How should be assisted, by which Organization).
Global Hand washing day and World Toilet day raise awareness of the facts and the essential interventions to prevent death and disease from water borne disease. These days aren’t glamorous, but they are fun and effective ways to prevent diarrhoea.
THE STATS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
- 5,159: Total incidents January to November
Monthly Trend of Asylum Seekers:
Of the 1,721 new asylum seekers registered at the Refugee Desk in Kampala, 959 were Somalis, 568 Eritreans and 65 Burundians indicating a continuous and onward trend compared to previous months.
3,713 asylum seekers from Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) were recorded in the south west and mid-west operations, which was lower than previous months. The main reasons of flight included tension and violence in North Kivu and Ituri Provinces.
WASHINGTON, 15 janvier 2019 – Le Groupe de la Banque mondiale a lancé aujourd’hui son Plan d’action sur l’adaptation au changement climatique et la résilience (a). Ce plan prévoit de porter le soutien financier direct aux mesures d’adaptation à 50 milliards de dollars sur les exercices 2021 à 2025. Soit un niveau de financement de 10 milliards de dollars par an en moyenne qui vient doubler les montants alloués sur la période 2015-2018.
10 per cent more structures demolished in 2018 than in 2017.
56 donor-funded structures demolished in 2018, marking a 46 per cent decline compared to 2017.
A newly-built school dismantled and seized in a Hebron community.
La communauté de Borko, un village rural du centre du Mali prend le relais d’ACTED pour améliorer et gérer un point d’eau réhabilité.
Une association de personnes handicapées assure la gestion des robinets
January 16, 2018 (JUBA) - International donors have snubbed calls to fund South Sudan peace monitors putting at risk the functioning of the body responsible for monitoring and verifying the implementation permanent ceasefire revealed its chairman body, Maj Gen Desta Abiche Ageno.
Speaking at the 7th meeting of the Technical Committee of Ceasefire and Transitional Security Arrangements Monitoring and Verification Mechanism (CTSAMVM) in Juba on Wednesday, Ageno told the participants that the financial constraints are affecting the monitoring body.
- Strong wind, heavy rain, and snow has been affecting Lebanon, causing flash floods that resulted in casualties and damage.
- As of 17 January at 8.00 UTC, media report that two people have died (one in Sidon District and one in Tyre District, southern Lebanon), one person is missing and nine people have been injured due to storm related events.
- Humanitarian agencies supported by DG ECHO are responding to acute emergency needs resulting from the storm.
- The situation in the so-called “berm”, the no-man’s land to the north-eastern border between Jordan and Syria, remains precarious. Approximately 50 000 Syrian refugees, mostly women and children, are still stranded with no access to Jordan and changed to permanent link very limited access to assistance.
- DG ECHO's partners continue to receive alarming reports about deteriorating conditions including food scarcity, excessive food prices, scarcity of fuel and degrading heath conditions.
Grâce au soutien du Conseil du Cercle de Douentza (centre du Mali) et du Conseil Départemental de l’Essonne (réseau EDDN) le projet a permis la guérison de plus de 142 enfants malnutris et de leurs familles.
La soudure, une période à haut risque à Douentza
A. SITUATION ANALYSIS
Description of the disaster
Summary of major revisions made to the emergency plan of action: