Do you need help with your MEAL plan? To refresh your knowledge, learn techniques and approaches, or develop a Log Frame? We will help you and your organisation to become more effective, by enhancing MEAL practices. Find out how you can advocate for an effective MEAL system so your organization can become more responsive, strategic, and effective by using information and knowledge for evidence-based decision making.
Our Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) training teaches you methods used to define, collect, analyse and use information for results, accountability and learning, and to illustrate your organisational impact. We address MEAL for the entire results chain, enabling you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for learning and evidence-based decision making, how to develop a learning M&E system, use new digital technologies, and explore techniques for monitoring remotely.
What you will learn?
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
• Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
• Clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models and Theory of Change
• Plan a project using the logical framework
• Develop indicators and targets
• Use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
• Design and manage evaluation
• Use your MEAL findings to improve organisational learning and stakeholder engagement
• Use new and innovative digital methods for MEAL, including remote monitoring
• Knowledge Sharing practices
• Develop and work with a practical MEAL system.
Participants will receive a MEAL certificate of completion after the course.
Fee information£3700 - covers tuition costs, materials, lunch and refreshments during the working days and two social events. Participants will need to organise their own travel and accommodation.
How to register
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information