The Results-based Management Monitoring & Evaluation training workshop aim is to ensure that projects and organizations are able to produce the most impactful and effective results as possible. The workshop will equip participants with the essential tools and knowledge to do so.
The training will help participants understand Results-based management approaches to monitoring and evaluation and ways it enables maximizing on achievements through continuously learning from successes as well as failures, and adapting practices based on the lessons learned.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy and principles of results-based management M&E and put it into practice by linking it with project designing, planning, implantation, and evaluation phases.
- Develop Result-Based Indicators and M&E Plan for participants’ identified projects.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of different results-based management frameworks, including the Logical Framework Approach, the Theory of Change, and Strategic Results framework.
This training will allow participants to gain the knowledge and practical experience towards implementing results-based management into their own monitoring and evaluation programs.
The training workshop will provide the participants with insights and skills to improve management effectiveness and accountability, monitor progress, and integrate lessons learned into management decisions based on RMB practices.
The course is designed for:
- New and confirmed project managers;
- Development professionals;
- Public sector team members;
- Local implementing partners.
Fee informationNGO/Corporate/Individual fee: PKR 29,948
International NGO fee: PKR 38,115
United Nations Agency fee: PKR 43,560
For more information about our Early Bird or Group Discounts, please visit the training page on our website.
The fees are inclusive of all training resources and individualized support, certification, tea breaks, lunch and stationary. No boarding lodging is included in the cost.
For more information about our fees, payment and refund conditions, please read our Cancellation Policy on our website.
How to register
Register directly through our form on our website before October 07 by clicking here.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org