You have a list of potential donors for your organization but are not sure how to approach them and how to connect with them. Your cold e-mails to new donors get ignored and you never get feedback? Don´t despair – we have just the right thing for you!
Learn everything you need to know about donor networking in this online course!
Knowing how to connect and network with donors will give you a huge advantage over your competitors. Around 70% of funding is probably awarded through contracts and not through open calls – in these cases, an established relationship with a potential donor is of core importance. If the donor already knows you, you have the first foot in the door that can lead to further funding and more opportunities. Many NGOs approach donor networking as an afterthought – don´t make this mistake and make donor networking one of your priorities to make yourself known as a reliable partner, even before you receive funding.
In this course you will learn:
- What is donor networking?
- Why is it so important?
- How can you connect with donors?
- How can you write cold emails that work?
- How can you use donor networking strategically to make your fundraising more successful?
This online course consists of:
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructor Erik Detiger, where he shares his experiences from more than two decades of work in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will give you crucial information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood everything you need to know
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A small workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
Don´t hesitate and learn how to network with donors strategically today. With a strategic approach, you will see your fundraising taking a turn to the positive in no time!
Philantropia is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education in Fundraising. Full participation in “Donor Networking” is applicable for 4.0 points in Category 1. B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.CFRE is an independent certification for fundraising professionals which aims to set standards in philanthropy through a valid and reliable certification process for fundraising professionals.
Participation in the (educational program title) may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed in the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and the (educational program title) was not developed in conjunction with CFRE International.
All the important aspects of mentioned topic Videos in which experts share the inside scoop Supporting material.