Are you a fundraiser who is looking for ways to diversify funding sources? Do you want to tap into new markets that you have not taken advantage of until now? Then this course is just right for you!
Learn how to raise funds from European Foundations worldwide!
European Foundations give a lot of money to projects every year – the 147.000 foundations from 24 countries gave an estimated 71 billion US$ in 2017 alone. Nevertheless, many fundraisers are not familiar with European Foundations and don´t take advantage of the opportunities presenting themselves here.
Different names, languages, and the lack of centralized information and public reporting requirements can make it very difficult to gather enough information about European foundations. There are many European foundations that support projects in their own countries and abroad, but the challenge is to find the needle in the haystack and make a perfect match.
This is where we come into play. In this online certificate course, you will learn:
- Why you should not ignore the European funding landscape
- How to focus your research to find great donor fits
- How to find potential donors in Europe – even within the difficult circumstances
- Which resources you can use to help in your research of European Foundations
- How to use these resources effectively (i.e. UK charity commission)
- Where you can get the information from that you need to network successfully with European Foundations
In this course, you will get all the information you need to start researching European foundations and network with them. In an hour-long webinar, our instructor Erik Detiger will share his best tips from more than 20 years of experience with you. Furthermore, you will get:
- European Foundation Overview with links
- European Foundations Country Resources with links
- UK Charity Commission how-to guide
- Template for your donor research
- A copy of the e-book “The NGO Guide to Proposal Writing 2019”
Philantropia is an Approved Provider for Continuing Education in Fundraising. Full participation in “How to Raise Funds from European Foundations” is applicable for 3.0 points in Category 1. B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.CFRE is an independent certification for fundraising professionals which aims to set standards in philanthropy through a valid and reliable certification process for fundraising professionals.
Participation in the (educational program title) may assist you in learning or reviewing concepts covered on the Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) examination as detailed in the Test Content Outline provided by CFRE International. CFRE International does not sponsor or endorse any educational programs and the (educational program title) was not developed in conjunction with CFRE International.
All the important aspects of mentioned topic Videos in which experts share the inside scoop Supporting material.