3-session training course designed to strengthen the participants’ skills and capacity in managing EU-funded international cooperation projects.
This practical overview covers all aspects of managing EU-funded (or multi-donor) projects. With this course, you’ll be ready to apply for EU funding through direct negotiations with the EU delegations /EC or by applying in calls for proposals. Obtain the tools you need to solve all types of issues and challenges within the framework of Contribution Agreements signed with DG INTPA, DG NEAR and the EU Delegations. Build competences in reporting, modifications and addenda, visibility and communication activities, M&E, verification of expenditure, and EU right of access. Share practical experiences with the other participants and create checklists and infographics with lessons learned and best practices.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between direct and indirect management of EU-funded actions.
- Strengthen your skills in preparing project proposals.
- Properly prepare the special conditions in cooperation with the EU.
- Ensure the eligibility of costs and monitoring of expenditure.
- Easily handle changes, requests of modification and addenda to the agreement.
- Properly implement your Communication and Visibility Plan.
- Be familiar with the reporting rules.
- Know how to prepare your organisation for a verification of expenditure by the EU.
Structure and total commitment time
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live sessions, download the course materials and complete all the assignments.
The course is structured in 3 days of 3,5 hours of interactive online sessions combined with self-learning. Total time commitment over the period of the course is approximately 14 hours:
- Preliminary tasks – 1 hour – you will be asked to introduce yourself, complete the survey on training expectations and go through some preliminary training materials.
- Live sessions – 10,5 hours – 3 sessions of 3,5 hours each – the session will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and includes lectures, plenary and group discussions, group work, quizzes and online interactive exercises. The live sessions will be recorded and made available in the learning platform.
- Additional learning material – 1,5 hours – for the duration of the course, you will have at your disposal additional readings and documents, exercises and interactive eLearning modules that you can follow at your own pace.
- Forum discussion – you can ask questions and share relevant information with the trainers and the other participants.
- Final tasks – 30 mins – complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
All the material will be available 7 calendar days before the starting date and until 15 calendar days after the end of the last training session.
The course will be delivered through the Virtual Classroom modality. To learn more about this modality, please click on this link.
STANDARD PRICE: 450 EURO | MULTIPLE BOOKING: 360 EURO
Cost include the access to the training course and all training materials