3-session training module designed to strengthen the participants’ skills and capacity in financial management of EU grants.
This practical overview covers everything you need to know about the financial management of EU-funded projects financed by DG INTPA/DG NEAR and the EU Delegations under the PRAG rules, starting from the preparation of a suitable and realistic budget. Find out how to prepare a procurement plan for the purchase of supplies, services and works in accordance with EU rules. Hone your knowledge and tools for monitoring project expenditure, ensuring the eligibility of costs and the collection of all needed supporting documents. Learn how to conduct budget modifications as needed during project implementation, and become fully prepared for expenditure verifications and possible audits.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Prepare proper and realistic budgets.
- Develop and use monitoring tools for checking project expenditure.
- Prepare a procurement plan and properly apply procurement procedures.
- Prepare interim and final financial reports.
- Request further payments.
- Be ready for expenditure verifications and audits.
Structure and total commitment time
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live sessions, download the course materials and complete all the assignments.
The curse is structured in 3 days of 3,5 hours of interactive online sessions combined with self-learning. Total time commitment over the period of the course is approximately 14 hours:
- Preliminary tasks – 1 hour – you will be asked to introduce yourself, complete the survey on training expectations and go through some preliminary training materials.
- Live sessions – 10,5 hours – 3 sessions of 3,5 hours each – the session will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and includes lectures, plenary and group discussions, group work, quizzes and online interactive exercises. The live sessions will be recorded and made available in the learning platform.
- Additional learning material – 1,5 hours – for the duration of the course, you will have at your disposal additional readings and documents, exercises and interactive eLearning modules that you can follow at your own pace.
- Forum discussion – you can ask questions and share relevant information with the trainers and the other participants.
- Final tasks – 30 mins – complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
All the material will be available 7 calendar days before the starting date and until 15 calendar days after the end of the last training session.
The course will be delivered through the Virtual Classroom modality. To learn more about this modality, please click on this link.
STANDARD PRICE: 440 EURO | MULTIPLE BOOKING: 352 EURO
Cost include the access to the training course and all training materials