4-session training module designed to strengthen the participants’ capacity to write successful project proposals and receive EU grants.
This course provides practical guidance on how to prepare project proposals with the goal of obtaining funding from the DG INTPA/DG NEAR and the EU delegations for your development cooperation programs. Discover how the EU funding and programming system works and note our experts’ tips on how to establish a fruitful relationship with the EC and the EU delegations. Learn how to deal with calls for proposals and strengthen your competence in proposal writing and budgeting to be successful in the grant application process.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Detect what is important to know about the EU funding and programming system.
- Identify and analyze the EU programming documents related to financial instruments and multi-annual strategic documents.
- Follow the key steps of the application process in a call for proposals.
- Fill out the concept note and full application with relevant information, according to EU requirements and evaluation criteria.
- Draft sound logframes.
- Draft realistic budgets in compliance with eligibility rules and requirements.
- Increase the success rate of you project proposals.
Structure and total commitment time
By subscribing to this course, you will have access to a dedicated page on the PuntoSud learning platform. From here, you can join the live sessions, download the course materials and complete all the assignments.
The curse is structured in 4 days of 3,5 hours of interactive online sessions combined with self-learning. Total time commitment over the period of the course is approximately 17 hours:
- Preliminary tasks – 1 hour – you will be asked to introduce yourself, complete the survey on training expectations and go through some preliminary training materials.
- Live sessions – 14 hours: 4 sessions of 3,5 hours each – the session will be facilitated by PuntoSud experts and includes lectures, plenary and group discussions, group work, quizzes and online interactive exercises. The live sessions will be recorded and made available in the learning platform.
- Additional learning material – 1,5 hours – for the duration of the course, you will have at your disposal additional readings and documents, exercises and interactive eLearning modules that you can follow at your own pace.
- Forum discussion – you can ask questions and share relevant information with the trainers and the other participants.
- Final tasks – 30 mins – complete the exit test and fill out the evaluation form.
All the material will be available 7 calendar days before the starting date and until 15 calendar days after the end of the last training session.
STANDARD PRICE: 500 euro | MULTIPLE BOOKING: 400 euro
Cost include the access to the training course and all training materials