Theory and practice to equip experienced trainers with skills needed to design or adapt training workshops for facilitated online delivery
This online course combines theory and practice to equip experienced trainers with the skills needed to design or adapt training workshops for facilitated online delivery.
This "Facilitation Skills for Online Training" course aims to build the competencies needed to design/adapt and deliver online facilitated training using participatory methodologies. You will explore online tools and methodologies to enhance your existing experience. You will apply your learning from the course to plan, prepare and deliver your own short training session, receiving feedback from your facilitator and other experienced peers.
You will experience first-hand the potential that facilitated online training can offer, adding to your existing toolkit of techniques and activities. The skills you learn during the course will immediately be put into practice and developed as you plan, prepare and deliver your own short training session.
This course is composed of four live sessions, with individual and small group work assigned between live sessions.
What does the course cover?
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify key principles that inform the design and delivery of facilitated online training;
- Design a facilitated online training session that uses a variety of participatory methods ;
- Demonstrate facilitation skills that help to create a positive and inclusive learning environment online;
- State ways to prevent, manage or mitigate challenges associated with online training and facilitation;
- Draw on and share existing knowledge, skills and experience.
Fees: • Standard Individual - £300 (for those funding themselves)
• Standard Organisation - £503 (for those being funded by an organisation) The training fees cover, resource materials, and certificate
How to register
Please kindly register here).