Develop the competencies to design and deliver effective training, focusing on the online environment.
This introductory Training of Trainers course aims to develop the competencies needed to deliver training across the sector using participatory methodologies. You will apply your learning from the course to plan, prepare and deliver your own short training session, receiving feedback from experienced trainers and your peers. This online course combines theory and practice to help you understand the fundamentals of training and facilitation and develop competencies to aid you in becoming a more effective trainer.
This course is composed of six live sessions, with individual and small group work assigned between each session. The facilitator will be available to provide support to students in between sessions via email.
What does the course cover?
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- State principles of adult learning and apply them to designing and running a training course or session;
- List the stages of the training cycle and the key activities that need to happen at each stage;
- Apply a learner-centred approach when designing and delivering online training;
- Identify aims and objectives for training courses and sessions;
- Design a training session that uses a variety of participatory methods and online tools;
- Describe the role of a facilitator and ways to work creatively and constructively with virtual groups;
- Apply what they have learnt on this course to their own training contexts.
Fees: • Standard Individual - £300 (for those funding themselves)
• Standard Organisation - £503 (for those being funded by an organisation) The training fees cover, resource materials, and certificate
How to register
Please kindly register here.