This highly participatory online workshop provides you with new, engaging tools designed to help you become a more effective leader. Using the ‘four frames’ model of leadership, the workshop explains how to choose your leadership behavior strategically and respond to context in an agile manner.
You will be provided with structured opportunities to reflect on challenges, share ideas, and strengthen your abilities. Further, it will reveal your tendencies for ‘framing’ leadership situations and help you identify your blind spots.
Based on a proven curriculum from The Maxwell School of Syracuse University, USA, this workshop is facilitated by Humentum and Syracuse University. The Maxwell School was ranked first overall in a number of academic disciplines related to Public Management in 2019 and 2020.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Identify your leadership and decision making preferences and tendencies
- Use the concepts from the Maxwell school research to explain why different people may look at the same situation very differently
- Practice applying the research and theories to key case studies, and working through the possible outcomes with your peers
- Articulate clearly the differences between leadership and management in both a symbolic and political framework
- Compare and contrast different leadership models within the Four Frames model
Humentum Members $340 | Non Members $400 Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, all digital learning materials, and your dedicated facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.