Well planned, well executed: How to get the right procurement process
Effective procurement is critical to project success, especially in USAID-funded assistance projects. This highly participatory workshop prepares you to implement the right process – including the procedures, systems, ethics and standards.
Our expert facilitators will address the different considerations for procurement throughout the project lifecycle. In addition to maintaining donor compliance, you will learn how to use procurement planning to be more efficient, more adaptable and better manage risk.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Plan procurement based on programmatic needs
- Comply with USAID requirements, including full and open competition, prior approvals, waivers, and restrictions on goods and services
- Navigate through each of the key steps in the procurement process including establishing specifications of goods; requesting and evaluating bids; selecting vendors; ensuring quality in procurement; and documenting the procurement process
- Quickly adapt when project plans change, including budget reductions, revised specifications, price fluctuations, and procurement in disaster situation
- Identify and reduce organizational risks in procurement execution
Humentum Members $425 | Non Members $500 Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, all digital learning materials, and your dedicated facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.