Are you a fundraiser who is looking for ways to diversify funding sources? Do you want to tap into US foundations that you have not taken advantage of until now?
Then this course is just right for you!
Learn how to raise funds from US Foundations!
The USA is the most philanthropic country in the world and can be one of the most rewarding markets for fundraising. The nearly 150,000 foundations in the United States provided almost US$75.69 billion in 2019—a 2.5% increase from 2018. About 25% of this amount is allocated for international causes, of which almost half finds its way to NGOs in other countries.
Despite the recent economic difficulties due to the global pandemic and the heavy competition for US foundation dollars, there are significant opportunities for well-prepared NGOs to raise significant money with the right approach, amount of resources, and investment of time.
In this online certificate course, you will learn:
- The US Funding Landscape
- Why would US Foundations give to NGOs outside the US?
- Impact of COVID-19
- Finding Funders
- What ways should you research prospective US Foundations?
- Strategy for Successful Application
- Letter of Inquiry-Tips and Tricks
- Proposal – Do’s and Don’ts
- Budget – Do’s & Don’ts
- What should you do first if rejected?
- What should you do first if accepted?
In this course, you will get all the information you need to start researching US foundations and network with them. In an hour-long webinar, our instructor Erik Detiger will share his best tips from more than 20 years of experience with you. Furthermore, you will get:
- US Foundation Centers and Databases
- Template for your donor research
- A copy of the e-book “The NGO Guide to Proposal Writing”
$150 This course contents: All the important aspects of mentioned topic Videos in which experts share the inside scoop Supporting material.
How to register
Click here to register.