In this highly participatory online workshop, we will introduce you to the key skills you need to prepare and analyze project budget monitoring and forecast reports, including donor financial reports.
During the workshop, our expert facilitators will share with you many useful tools and techniques so that you can return to your organization able to create the reports you need for both internal use and donor reporting. You’ll have the opportunity to put the learning into practice with a sector-relevant case study, with a mixture of individual assignments and discussions. At the end of the 5 weeks, we will consolidate and share a useful summary of all recommended budget monitoring tools and techniques for you to use in the future.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Design and prepare a budget monitoring report to compare a project budget with actual performance
- Calculate variance and grant utilization percentages to assess project progress compared to plan
- Analyze the cause of the budget variances using a 3-criteria model
- Create a Variance Analysis Table to identify significant variances and follow up actions
- Create a project budget forecast report based on latest activity plans and information
- Feel confident to use budget monitoring reports in project and grant management.
$340 Humentum Members | $400 Non Members Course fee includes access to the online learning platform, your dedicated expert facilitator, and digital learning materials.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.