Working towards project growth in the developing world.
This online workshop builds the real-world skills you need to effectively initiate, plan, execute and close out projects - specifically designed for the international development community. Our expert facilitators take you through identifying the unique challenges of projects in this sector, describe PMD Pro's key principles of project management and provide you with practical tools to implement back at your office.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Organize your work to make you and your organization more effective at managing projects
- Articulate what is in your project scope, what is out of scope, and why
- Plan effectively and develop an accurate schedule to manage projects
- Define roles and responsibilities for your project team
- Stay in control of your project to deliver on time, on budget, and on scope
Humentum Members $340 USD | Non Members $400 Registration fees include access to the online learning platform, access to all learning materials, and your expert, dedicated facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered, you will receive an event confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar.