This online workshop builds the real-world skills you need to effectively initiate, plan, execute and close out projects - specifically designed for the international development community. Our expert facilitators take you through identifying the unique challenges of projects in this sector, describe PMD Pro's key principles of project management and provide you with practical tools to implement back at your office.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Organize your work to make you and your organization more effective at managing projects
- Articulate what is in your project scope, what is out of scope, and why
- Plan effectively and develop an accurate schedule to manage projects
- Define roles and responsibilities for your project team
- Stay in control of your project to deliver on time, on budget, and on scope
This workshop is designed for:
- Individuals who are new to project management. You will gain a solid foundation in internationally accepted project management concepts, terminology, and techniques.
- Seasoned practitioners who already have some experience. This is an opportunity to hone your skills through small group work, and learn from peers working in other NGOs who face similar challenges in their jobs.
- Team members who work in other functional areas of an NGO. You will learn the best practices in project management and gain a clearer picture of your role within a project
Humentum Members $340 USD | Non Members $400 USD Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, all digital materials, and your dedicated online facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once you are registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the workshop.