How your organization can survive challenging funding times.
This workshop shares the practical tools and know-how to achieve financial sustainability while you, or your partners, meet your organization’s mission and objectives, now and in the future. You will discover how to assess your current vulnerabilities, and how to move beyond donor dependency.
Our expert facilitators will begin with an explanation of what financial sustainability means, before getting you to think about how sustainable your own organization is. The focus of the workshop continues with an emphasis on you building your own financing strategy for your or a partner organization.
We will share many useful tools and techniques including our very own recipe for building a financially secure future for your or partner NGOs.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Assess your or a partner organization’s financial sustainability and risk status
- Describe how to diversify income and become less dependent on donor income or external funding agencies
- Manage and outline options for cost recovery and financing central support costs
- Set targets for and identify options for building financial reserves
- Complete a communications plan to strengthen stakeholder relationships
- Practice using key tools to create a financing strategy document with everyone in the organization
Humentum Member $425 USD | Non Member $500 USD Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, digital learning materials, and your dedicated workshop facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.