Take the fear out of finance!
Strong financial management is the responsibility of the entire project team, but it can be daunting when you’re not a financial manager. In this highly participatory workshop, our expert facilitators show you the key principles for good financial management, how to manage financial resources more effectively, and how to integrate good financial management systems. You will return to your project ready to apply best practices to your own organization.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Build and use effective budgets, such as project and donor budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Describe the key processes and methods used to keep accounting records
- Use financial reports to monitor project performance and identify actions to keep project finances on track
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your financial management system
- Explain how internal controls protect NGO assets and minimize the risk and impact of fraud and errors
Humentum Member $340 USD | Non Member $400 USD Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, digital learning materials, and your dedicated workshop facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.