Dates: From December 5 to 9, 2021
Location: Amman, Jordan
This training course aims to strengthen the posture and role of managers to lead their team towards performance objectives while promoting a positive work environment. It will provide them with the methods and tools needed to organise their team, mobilise and develop skills of team members and manage difficult situations. It will also allow them to assume their HR responsibilities in link with the HR function throughout the employee’s cycle
Profile This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a national or international solidarity organisation and you hold (or wish to hold) a management position.
- You aspire to integrate the international solidarity sector and you want to strengthen your team management skills in the humanitarian sector
Objectives By attending this open training course, you will strengthen your managerial posture and support your team members towards performance objectives. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Define the manager’s responsibilities and adapt his management to different situations
- Recruit and organise your team
- Accompanies team members to work objectives and coordinates activities
- Communicate positively and prevent conflict situation
- Assess performance and build skills of team members
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Training fees: 700€ (accommodation and food are not including). More information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/
How to register
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/humanitarian-team-management/