Designed for Aid & Development Organisations
In the Fleet Management Fundamentals training, you will learn the foundation principles of fleet management in humanitarian context in order to increase the proficiency and expertise of humanitarian professionals working at an operational level. Participants can earn two certificates, recognised by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
By the end of the training, you will:
- Determine the right number and types of vehicles for your operation;
- Implement strategies to reduce fleet costs;
- Understand the root causes of your crashes;
- Introduce and monitor KPIs that are related to your organisation’s priorities;
- Get insight and lower your vehicle emissions.
We work with group sizes of 10 -12 participants per training. The expected workload is about 2.5 hours per day during a 10-day period:
- 1.5 hours per day is self-study, which consists of completing e-learning modules, solving real-life case studies, preparing exercises.
- Once a day, we will have 1-hour 'live' discussions (via video-conferencing). These sessions will take place in the morning and afternoon and are mandatory to attend to receive your certificate at the end of the training.
When you purchase this training, you get access to:
- Downloadable training materials;
- 1-year access to the Training Portal;
- Digital resources on the Knowledge Platform to help you implement;
- Personalised guidance for upto 6 months after.
Upon completing the training, your electronic Certificate of Participation will be added to your Personal page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile, on printed resumes, CVs, or other documents. If you successfully complete the implementation of your plan after the training, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement and you will be able to attend our invitation-only Fleet Management Pro training.
Under a sector capacity building with USAID, Fleet Forum is able to provide fleet management trainings at a fraction of the cost to fleet managers around the world. The fees to participate in the training are USD 300. Fleet Forum is a not-for-profit membership association. We are able to offer such capacity-building activities through donor funding and charging participants a portion of the costs.
How to register
Click here to learn more and register: https://fleetforum-virtualfleet.teachable.com/p/fleet-management-fundamentals
Payment is due before the start of the training. If a participant has not responded after receiving a payment reminder, Fleet Forum reserves the right to cancel the registration