In this highly participatory online workshop, you will gain the skills and confidence you need to effectively design, plan, and manage MEAL systems for development and relief projects. Created by NGOs for NGOs, MEAL D Pro exists to improve MEAL skills across the humanitarian and development sector. This Flex Workshop is an in-depth introduction to the essential skills of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Design logic models that later become the foundations of MEAL in projects. These tools include the Theory of Change, Results Frameworks, and Logical Frameworks (logframes).
- Plan for MEAL using practical tools that include Performance Management Plans, Indicator Performance Tracking Tables, Summary Evaluation Tables, etc.
- Collect MEAL data by using well-designed qualitative and quantitative data collection tools, appropriate sampling methods, and recommended data management practices.
- Analyze MEAL data by using quantitative (descriptive and inferential) statistics and qualitative methods to analyze, interpret and visualize MEAL data.
- Use MEAL data to inform project decisions, communicate with stakeholders and practice adaptive management.
Humentum Members $340 USD | Humentum Non Members $400 USD The fee cover access to the workshop and online learning platform, all digital learning materials, and a dedicated facilitator.
How to register
Visit the event page and click register. Once you complete the registration process you will receive a confirmation email with instructions how to join the virtual event.