How can I stay prepared for dangerous situations?
When you are working in complex environments, you deal with security related issues on a daily basis. Repetition is key to perform effectively and efficiently and to travel safely under dangerous circumstances in unsafe areas. Our Refresher Course will help you to maintain and improve awareness, knowledge and skills. This way you make sure your response to life-threatening situations stays top-notch.
Why choose a Refresher Course?
Practice through hyper-realistic simulations
We believe in the power of simulation. Our team of specialist (trainers, actors and roleplay) offer you the chance to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment.
Safe learning environment
We have a team of professionals to make sure this will be the best and safest learning experience you ever had. If you need additional support during the training, we have trained staff available to accommodate this.
Personal instruction cards
At the end of each module you will receive an instruction card with a summary of everything you have learned. They are waterproof, so ideal for carrying in the field to support you during your travels.
Content & subjects
- Security Awareness
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Gender Specific Risks
- Personal Risk Profile
- Dealing with Aggression
- Medical Accident Control
- Life Saving Skills in Remote Areas
- Simulation & Practical Exercises
- For whom: Staff working and/or travelling in unsafe areas who have attended a Safety & Security Course in the past.
- Language: English (incompany also in French and Dutch)
- Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Breakdown of time: 30% theory, 30% practice, 40% simulations
- Group size: Maximum 14 (during simulations maximum of 7)
- Location: Soesterberg, The Netherlands
- Dietary wishes: Vegetarian/vegan/halal/other
- Certification: Yes
- Free E-Learning: Yes (after 1 year)
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Costs: € 475,- (including all course materials and food & beverage)
How to register
You can register for this event here.