While critically reviewing the current trends and practices around leadership and people management, this executive short course aims at giving you the opportunity to ascertain the leader you are and situate your style within your preferred conceptual and practical framework.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Manage and lead people according to the essential principles of diversity, inclusion and duty of care
- Adopt best practices for informed and critical decision-making
- Identify your preferred leadership style and argue your choice
A printable “Course-at-a-Glance” can be found here which includes the programme schedule.
Structure of the course
- Sectorial leadership
- Leadership in organisations
- Partnership and collaborative leadership
- The leader
- Governance & decision-making
- Person and team management
- Stress management
Around 50 hours of work over 2.5 weeks, including:
- E-learning courses
- Live sessions
- Individual and group work: readings, videos, pool-surveys, self-tests, case study, reflexive analysis, forum discussions, etc
Online (combination of self-study and live sessions)
All live sessions are in group and mandatory – Usually from 13h00 to 15h30 (CEST)
There will be 5 live sessions per week (from Monday to Friday)
Course fee is 1,500 CHF.
How to register
Information on how to enroll is available at https://humanitarianstudies.ch/application/.