3-day training module to strengthen the learners’ skills and capacity in financial management of EU-funded projects
Make the most from the practical overview of all aspects related to financial management of EU funded projects, starting from the preparation of a proper and realistic budget, to the procedures for modifying it in case of changed circumstances, to the procurement of supplies, services and works, to financial reporting, expenditure verification and audit. The course will focus on DG DEVCO and DG NEAR.
To provide the key information and practical tools to ensure NGOs’ administrative and financial staff to prepare realistic budgets and to set up effective monitoring systems of project expenditures in order to be ready for reporting, expenditure verification and audit.
At the end of the course you will be able to: - Prepare proper and realistic budget
- Develop and use monitoring tools for checking project expenditure
- Properly apply procurement procedures in the framework of EU-funded projects
- Prepare interim and final financial reports
- Be ready for expenditure verifications and audits
Target group and prerequisites
- Financial managers and other key staff involved in the administrative and financial management, , project accounting and reporting of EU-funded actions.
- A basic knowledge of EU project implementation rules is needed.
Number of participants
A minimum number of 8 paid subscription is requested to deliver the training.
A maximum of 25 subscription per session is accepted
3 days (from 10.00 a.m. to 13.30 p.m. CET/CEST)
STANDARD PRICE 380 € | MULTIPLE BOOKING 304 €
Cost include the access to the training course and all training materials