Dates: Dec. 6 to 10 2020
Location: Erbil, Iraq
Profile If you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a national or internationational aid organisation and you wish to enhance you knowledge on project management methodology
- You are an aspiring aid worker aiming at strengthening your understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- You are currently working in logistics, finance, human resources… and you want to develop a career in humanitarian project management
- You will master the methodologies and data collection tools that will enable you to design, manage and evaluate a humanitarian project, and more specifically, you will know how to:
- Identify appropriate needs assessment methodologies and data collection tools, according to the context and terms of reference
- Describe the main steps in the design of multi-sectoral programmes and projects (water, protection, nutrition, etc.)
- Design and use a Logical Framework based on the Logical Framework Analysis
- Design a monitoring and evaluation framework for the project, selecting the appropriate tools and indicators
- Choose relevant criteria for an ex-post evaluation (end of project evaluation)
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/humanitarian-project-cycle-managem...
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Cost: 700€. The cost of our trainings covers training facilitation. It does not include accommodation, meals, transportation or sundry expenses.
More information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/