Monitoring and Evaluation are crucial in supporting programme and project implementation, contributing to organizational learning, ensuring accountability, providing opportunities for stakeholder feedback to be captured and promoting evidence-based decision making. IDEAL Public Health and Development Consultancy (IPHDC), has therefore organized a training aimed at equipping participants with knowledge and skills for designing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation within their humanitarian and development programmes/projects.
When is the training?
14th to 18th December 2020
Who should attend this training?
Programme staff of humanitarian and development agencies including project managers, officers and assistants.
What are the key aspects of the training?
- Introduction to programme/project Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E);
- Principles and best practices in M&E;
- Developing effective M&E frameworks, tools and systems;
- Developing indicators for M&E;
- Data Collection, Analysis and Management in M&E;
- Documentation, Dissemination and Utilization of M&E information;
- M&E Human Resources and Capacity Building;
- M&E Budgeting;
- Organizational Learning & Decision Making from M&E;
- Accountability and Stakeholder participation in M&E;
- M&E Stakeholder Learning, Communication & Information Sharing.
What is the main training objective?
To equip trainees with the understanding of concepts, tools and processes for monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes.
The training will build on existing best practices in Programme/project Monitoring & Evaluation for Accountability and Learning (PMEAL).
What learning approach and language will be used in the training?
The entire training will be facilitated in English. The training delivery method includes interactive online sessions, PowerPoint presentations, articles, publications, documentaries, quizzes and assessments.
The training cost is US$ 350 which will cover the tuition fees, learning materials and certification.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 (20) 2345572.
How to register
Interested individuals should complete our Course Application Form and submit it to email@example.com by Sunday 13th December 2020.