Dates: June 1st to 5th 2020
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Profile If you meet one of the following criteria:
- You already work in funding developement and you want to improve your skills in financial and funding management
- You are in charge of donors relationship and you need to better understand financial and funding management tools
mandatory To have good knowledge on basic Excel function: update data of an existing table, modification of presentation of the cells, function copy / paste, creation of a table, addition and subtraction, division and multiplication, calculation of percentage. And to have knowledge in project cycle management.
technical It requires a computer equipped with Excel.
You will understand and participate to the development and management of a funding strategy, and more specifically, you will know how to:
- Identify the main funding mechanisms of International Solidarity Organisations (OSI)
- Develop a funding strategy for an humanitarian project
- Develop a budget and a finance plan
- Manage finance contracts
- Understand the financial reporting and manage financial audits.
Further information & application: Bioforce Institute website
The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Cost: 700€. The cost of our trainings covers training facilitation. It does not include accommodation, meals, transportation or sundry expenses.
More information about funding opportunities: http://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426