Delivered by our practitioners with extensive participatory field experience, this is the leading Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) for Results course for development professionals. The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes. This 10-day course with 5-day option covers the key principles and embeds the practice of M&E for results.
Why choose this course:
This course brings learning into practice and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence-based strategic decision making. M&E for Results is for managers and monitoring and evaluation officers who need to supervise, manage, plan and implement M&E in their projects and programmes. No prior knowledge of M&E is necessary.
What you will lean:
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- combine qualitative and quantitative approaches to gather and interpret data
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
- develop and work with a practical M&E system.
For daily course objectives please see our factsheet.
10 days option, 9-20 November 2020 - £3350
5 days option, 9-13 November 2020 - £2050
Price: £3350 (10 days option) £2050 (5 days option)
The course fee covers all training, course materials including PowerPoints on USBs, stationery, tea/coffee & refreshments, lunches and a social event. The course fee does not include flights/travel, accommodation or other meals.
How to register
To register click here or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org