This executive short course is a full-time training which focuses on the design of projects that take into account the specificity of humanitarian contexts.
At the end of the course, participants are able to design simple projects going through every step of the project cycle. They relate to the Result-Based Management concept and use the logical framework as a tool.
- Day 1: Assessment: concept and steps, Problem analysis
- Day 2 : Planning: Result-Based Management concept, Operational strategy, Designing the response
- Day 3: Assumptions, Indicators, Additional analysis
- Day 4: Programming, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Day 5: Evaluation process
- Professionals in the humanitarian, development or social sector looking to develop their competencies as well as reflect and capitalise on their experiences.
- Professionals from other sectors who wish to increase their understanding of the humanitarian sector for a potential career change.
- Graduate students with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a post-graduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
2 ECTS recognized by the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID).
Sandrine DELATTRE, Practical Intelligence
CHF 1'500 (this does not include accommodation or travel costs)