Many organizations face a complex struggle in many project implementation processes between corruption on one side and anti-corruption laws on the other. Many situations related to corruption evolve over time and it is sometimes unclear whether it is question of corruption or “cultural habits”. Using role play and interactive training settings, HDFF designed a course for laymen to better understand organizational requirements as well as individual awareness towards corruption-related issues. This two-day workshop style training designed by HDFF seeks to build key capacities in anti-corruption legal requirements working with donors/ investors as well as basic ideas for related organizational policies.
· Core legal framework knowledge (e.g. US FCPA, UK Bribery Act)
· Providing knowledge on standard practices against corruption
· Organizational policies against corruption Intercultural aspects
• EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT: $ 495 USD (Until 02 March 2020) • STANDARD PRICE: $ 570 USD
How to register
To apply you may register via email by completing the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)Attend the training
Course Code: HDFF:GMAMACT#2020_1**
Training Discount Policy:
Discount Category -1:Group Discount – register 3 Participants and the 4th pays 30% full price.
Discount Category-2 : Corporate Discount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +66 (0)2 617 7020
Mobile: +66(0)85 228 5087
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.