Monitoring and Evaluation (Amman)
About the course:
Monitoring and evaluation are essential activities for any project or programme. Careful monitoring of progress against targets allows timely changes to be made to maximise impact. Evaluation ensures accountability to all parties concerned, and allows learning to be carried through to future interventions. This course will help participants develop the competencies needed to monitor and evaluate interventions in humanitarian and development contexts.
Through active and participatory learning, this course aims to equip participants with a solid understanding of appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools, as well as the ability to apply these tools in practice.
• Evidence Based Programming
• The importance of information and knowledge in programming and decision making
• The main principles and techniques of M&E
• Stakeholders requirements in regard to M&E
• Improving programmes utilising M&E results
• Strengthening the capacities of programme staff
• Assessing current M&E systems, identifying gaps, and addressing them
• Address the challenges in planning for, and implementing, M&E systems
Who should attend?
This course is aimed specifically at programme officers, managers, coordinators, M&E officers, and supervisors who are involved or participate in monitoring and evaluation activities and want to further improve their monitoring and evaluation abilities and their M&E system.
Kindly register to the course through here.