This learning path has been created by punto.sud Academy with the aim to provide all the necessary skills to properly work on the EU development cooperation projects. It is conceived for beginners in the management of EU-funded project having not so much experience in dealing with EU rules, but in need of a quick, comprehensive and practical introduction to this topic.
This is a blended learning, combining face-to-face training with other on-line Innovative methodologies and interactive sessions.
You can get the certificate through a gradual and complete learning path, by participating to a classroom course and some eLearning modules and micro-learning sessions.
To ensure an in-depth knowledge of the European Union funding and programming system, a correct application of the key rules for a smooth management of EU-funded project and the use of proper monitoring system and tools for procurement and financial support to third parties.
At the end of the learning plan you will be able to:
- Identify relevant EU funding opportunities and calls for proposals
- Prepare successful project proposals
- Properly apply PRAG procedures concerning Grants (e.g. costs eligibility, amendments, reporting, procurement, records keeping)
- Build and manage effective project partnership
- Manage financial support to third parties
- Comply with EU requirements in terms of visibility and communication activities
- Set up a Code of conduct for your organisation
- Report on results achieved and related costs incurred
- Prepare records and supporting evidences for expenditure verification
A learning path composed by one classroom course, one webinar and 2 eLearning which aim to provide the all the necessary skills to properly work on the EU development cooperationAPPLY NOW
Target group and prerequisites
- Staff of not-for-profit organisations with none or limited experience on EU development programmes, university / post graduate students, consultants who are interested in getting an overview of the EU programming and funding system, as well as the key rules to follow when managing EU (DG EuropeAid/DG NEAR) funds.
- A previous experience / knowledge on access and management of EU funds is not required.
The following courses are included in this learning path:
3-day classroom training EuropeAid uncovered: get and manage EU Grants: a practical and interactive training to get an overview of the EU main programmes and identify the funding opportunities, which are most suitable for your organisation’s mission and strategy. The course focuses on how to apply for EU funding through direct negotiations or calls for proposals and prepare concept note and full proposal (including logframe and budget). It provides an overview of the grant management rules, including partnership, cost eligibility, reporting, dealing with changes and auditing. (TURNED INTO A VIRTUAL CLASSROOM due to the current situation)
eLearning All need to know about financial support to third parties in EU Grants: financial support to third parties is often a key component of EU external aid Actions. This means that Grant beneficiaries must be equipped to act as donors within their EU-funded project, i.e. to award financial support to small CSOs, grassroots organisations or other types of entities to implement activities relevant to the action they are implementing. This eLearning module clearly explain with practical examples and templates how to deal with this project activity, from proposal stage to award of financial support to third parties to reporting and auditing.
eLearning #EUinmyAction: Requirements for Visibility and Communication: This eLearning aims at providing step-by-step guidance, clarifying communication and visibility activities to be performed at each stage of the project (proposal, implementation and reporting) and providing useful tips and examples on how to best operationalise them.
eLearning Creating and implementing an effective Code of Conduct: This eLearning aims to accompany NGOs and not for profit organisations that would like to receive funding from the European Commission in the development and, above all, enforcement of their Code of Conduct.
600 EURO 550 euro MULTIPLE BOOKING