Comprehensive step-by-step guidance on managing EU Contributions Agreements.
This course delivers a complete overview of how to obtain funding and manage EU-funded projects, under specific contribution agreements, as a pillar-assessed organization. Get acquainted with the EU as a donor, its programming and funding system, and it’s working modalities under direct and indirect management. Become familiar with the contribution agreement key implementing rules in the framework of development cooperation projects. Be ready for monitoring and evaluation missions and verification of the expenditure.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Easily find EU funding opportunities.
- Write robust project proposals responding to EU requirements.
- Understand the main contractual arrangements.
- Organise the partnership according to EU rules.
- Implement the EU-funded actions according to the rules established by the specific contribution agreement.
Fee informationSTANDARD PRICE 210 €
Cost include the access to the training courses and all training materials