Are you working for a pillar assessed organisation and you need to obtain funding and to manage EU-funded projects? This course is what you need! Starting from a presentation of the EU programming and funding system, this eLearning will introduce you to the working modalities that DG DEVCO and DG NEAR adopt to deliver funds and to transfer some of their implementation tasks to the pillar assessed organisations. The course refers to the key implementing rules of the new Contribution Agreement, but it also highlights the main differences with the previous PAGoDA 2.
This eLearning aims at providing comprehensive step-by-step guidance to properly manage EU contributions from the application process to the implementation and closure of EU-funded actions.
To provide to pillar-assessed organisations an overview of the EU programming and funding system and to strengthen knowledge and skills in managing EU-funded projects.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Easily find EU funding opportunities
- Write project proposals responding to EU requirements
- Understand the main contractual arrangements
- Organise the partnership according to the EU rules
- Implement the EU-funded actions according to the rules established by the specific Contribution Agreement
- Easily detect the differences between the Contribution Agreement and PAGoDA
Module 1: Get funding from the European Union
- An introduction to the EU programming and funding system
- The EU management modes: direct/indirect management
- Writing a project proposal to get EU funding
Module 2: Contracting phase
- The contribution-specific Agreements: Contribution Agreement and PAGoDA 2
- Working with partners: roles and responsibilities
Module 3: Financial management of EU-funded projects
- Eligibility of costs: direct/indirect, ineligible costs
- Simplified Cost Options
- Specific guidance for project office costs
- Procurement: main requirements from the EU
- Accounts, archiving, financial checks, verification
Module 4: Management of EU-funded projects: other rules
- Communication and visibility requirements
- Dealing with changes: procedure for amendments
- Reporting rules and payment procedures
- Monitoring and Evaluation, including ROM missions
- Transfer of equipment and supplies at the end of the Action
Methodology: how to participate?
This is an interactive asynchronous eLearning: you will be able to follow the course at your own pace , through your desktop computer or mobile device.
After subscription, you will be directed to the punto.sud Academy eLearning platform and subscribed to the course. You will have 30 days from your first access, to complete the course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to fill out an evaluation form and you can download the certificate of attendance.
210 euro standard price 20% off MULTIPLE BOOKING