Human Rights Based Development Programming at MS TCDC
What the course offers
As opposed to needs-based development programming and investment, this one week course provides participants with contemporary understanding and strong grounding on the linkage between human rights and (human) development, and the ability to integrate and apply key principles of Human Rights-Based Approaches to Development Programming (HRBA) in their own context and practice within their work, organizations and institutions.
Master the linkage between human rights and (human) development, and the ability to integrate and apply key principles of HRBA to Development Programming
What you will learn – the key topics
- The Human Rights Agenda - historical overview, standards and mechanisms
- Key Human Rights international instruments and their application worldwide
- Human Rights-based Approaches to Development - history, concepts, principles
- Application of HRBA to development planning for realization of human rights
- Application of HRBA to implementation of development interventions
- Application of HRBA to Monitoring and evaluation of development interventions
- Action Track and model interventions - HRBA in practice, learning by doing
Practitioners working in human rights organisations, development agencies
To apply for this program please click this Online Form
Get your Discounts
Sign up for any program at least one month before the program commences and get your 10% discount.
Sponsor 6 people to enroll in one program and get free tuition covered for 1 person.