Integrity and Anti-Corruption Advocacy: Sign Up for November Programme
Combining theory and practice, this collective action-oriented, the interdisciplinary course is crafted to bring together governmental, business and non-governmental anti-corruption crusaders, law enforcement and compliance professionals to evaluate progress and explore new ways of collectively confronting the challenge of corruption on the African continent across all sectors - public, business and NGOs.
Acquire basic knowledge of financial procedures and systems that are required for efficient functioning for development practitioners
What you will learn – the key topics
- Concepts, Themes, Issues in Corruption and Anti-Corruption
- The Journey so far: Trends, Practices and Challenges in Anti-Corruption
- Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Theories and Models of Corruption
- Political and Legal theories and models of corruption and anti-corruption
- Corruption in the Human Rights, Justice, Rule of Law and Order Sectors
- Corruption in the Civil Service and Development Aid Institutions
- Corruption in the Private Sector, NGOs and the Media Institutions
- Political, Security and Economic Consequences and effects of Corruption
- Domestic and International Anti-Corruption Laws and Instruments
- Methods, tools and practices in Monitoring, Measuring Corruption
- Collective Action and the Future of Anti-Corruption - Preventive Measures
Whether you work in a development organization, donor agency, government department or regional and international organizations such as the African Union, EAC, COMESA, SADC, those working in the political arena, institutions of higher learning and research, and media and NGO sector professionals will find this course useful and impactful.
To apply for this program please click this Online Form
Sign up for any program at least one month before the program commences and get your 10% discount.
Sponsor 6 people to enroll in one program and get free tuition covered for 1 person.