Project Planning and Management Comprehensive Course at MS TCDC
What the course offers
This practitioner’s course introduces participants to the entire project planning and management cycle and roles of project teams - from conceiving project ideas, implementation and reporting. It is relevant for beginner, mid and high-level professionals in government, NGO and corporate sectors already active in the development-programming field looking to refresh their skills, tools, and improve their practice. The course examines the technical and socio-cultural dimensions and emerging practices in Project Management.
Refresh your skills, tools, and improve your practice in project management
What you will learn – the key topics
- Introduction to Project Cycle Management
- Problem Tree/Stakeholder Analysis
- Theory of Change and Logical Framework Approach
- Project risk management and Budgeting
- Writing a Project Proposal
- Monitoring and Evaluation processes in the project
- Project progress reporting
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Managing Project Teams and dealing with stakeholders
- Managing Difficult People and Situations
- Effective Communication Skills in Managing Projects
- Managers Self-motivation and motivating others
- Conflicts Management and Team Building
Whether you work in project management and leadership role in a development organization, donor agency, government department or regional and international organizations such as the African Union, EAC, COMESA, SADC, those working in the political arena, institutions of higher learning and research, and media and NGO sector professionals will find this course.
To apply for this program please click this Online Form
Get your Discounts
Sign up for any program at least one month before the program commences and get your 10% discount.
Sponsor 6 people to enroll in one program and get free tuition covered for 1 person.