Communication for Development in the Digital Age
You will learn how to manage external communication in the age of digital media and connectivity, exchange experiences and learn from the best in the industry through practical tasks, cases and examples, discussion and interaction, and gain incited in better use of digital and social media tools for advancing your communication goals.
- Introduction to the fundamentals of Communication (external and internal)
- Strategic communication and message tailoring for different audiences
- Communication in the digital era (new media, emerging tools and practices)
- Documentation and dissemination of best practices - learning by doing
- Masterclass on inspirational experiences in purpose-driven communication
Whether you work in a communication role in a development organization, donor agency, government department or regional and international organizations such as the African Union, EAC, COMESA, SADC, those working in the political arena, institutions of higher learning and research, and media and NGO sector professionals will find this course helpful.
To sign up for this course please click this Online form
Get your Discounts:
Sign up at least one month before the program commences and get your 10% discount.
Sponsor 6 people to enroll in one program and get free tuition covered for 1 person.
Telephone: +255 27 254 1044/6/8
Mobile: +255 754 651 715