Dates: October 29th- November 26th 2020
Location: E-learning (online)
This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a national or internationational aid organisation and you wish to enhance you knowledge on project management methodology
- You are an aspiring aid worker aiming at strengthening your understanding of project management methodologies and tools
- You are currently working in logistics, finance, human resources… and you want to develop a career in humanitarian project management
technical Attending this e-learning course requires a reliable and high quality internet connection. It requires also a computer equipped with standard Microsoft Office tools (example: pack Office) and with the necessary material to carry out audio and video exchanges.
- You will master the methodological approaches and tools that will enable you to design, manage and evaluate a humanitarian project, and more specifically, you will know how to:
- Identify appropriate needs assessment methodologies and data collection tools, according to the context and terms of reference
- Describe the main steps in the design of multi-sectoral programmes and projects (water, protection, nutrition, etc.)
- Design and use a Logical Framework based on the Logical Framework Analysis
- Design a monitoring and evaluation framework for the project, selecting the appropriate tools and indicators
- Choose relevant criteria for an ex-post evaluation (end of project evaluation)
Further information & application: Bioforce Institute website
Benefits of e-learning courses
At your own pace, all of Bioforce's learning expertise accessible through our online learning plateform! Group work, learning progression tests, animated self-learning activities will punctuate your experience. Playful and interactive resources (quizzes, games...) will help you to test your knowledge. And you can always count on the individualised support of the training team (only 5% of dropouts, that is 10 times less than in a classic MOOC!).
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Cost: 700€. Early bird fees: 600€. To be eligible for the early bird fees, application must be received no later than 3 months prior to the start of the training. More information about funding opportunities: http://humanitaire.institutbioforce.fr/node/426