Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation Course – Arabic
About the Course
The intent of the course is the prepare trainees for the PMP exam successfully. Throughout the course, trainees will be given a more in-depth understanding of project lifecycles and tools for stronger management of projects. The general theme of the course revolves around management of project and aims to go over the various sectors relevant for project managers to have experience and knowledge of.
By the end of the training, participants will have gained a better understanding of project management frameworks, procedures and processes. Additionally, trainees will be equipped to better define project life cycles and the corresponding project management process groups according to the PMI’s standard. Other crucial outputs of the training include:
- Identify the 49 processes a project manager uses to manage most of the projects most of the time across many types of industries
- Identify the social and professional responsibilities, a project manager should show commitment to.
- Identify the tools and techniques described for each project management process to achieve the desirable outcomes
The overall material will enhance the overall knowledge of participants understanding of project management and better equip them for the PMP examination.
The overall objectives of the training are to build the foundations for better project management knowledge and techniques. Some overall objectives include:
- Increase the chances of project success for projects they manage.
- Successfully prepare to take the PMP® Exam.
Core Content Areas
The core content areas and themes to be dealt with throughout the workshop include:
- Project Management context, framework and processes
- Scope Management
- Cost Management
- Schedule Management
- Quality Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- HR management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Integration Management
- Professional Responsibility
- A Practical Example using MS Project Professional
For this training, some general experience in project managing is required. The intended audience for those who should attend include:
- Executives and senior management staff
- Project managers/ Project managers' associates
- Department Heads
- Individuals wishing to enhance their carrier level by obtaining PMP® certification
About the Trainer
Bayhas Al Sawady is a passionate development and management professional currently based in Bahrain. Bayhas began his project management career in 2003, as a project manager for Saudi Airlines and the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, and has since been developing his managerial skills in various fields. Among his management experiences work, Bayhas has worked in a variety of countries throughout the Middle East and frequently travels to countries like the U.A.E., Oman, and Turkey which has helped to enrich his experiences and understanding of different cultures and business norms.
His professional qualifications include holding PfMP, PMP, RMP and ACP credentials from the Project Management Institute. These qualifications have allowed Bayhas to conduct training workshops on project management topics and training for preparing to take examinations for these certifications.
Applicants can register for the course at this link.
For additional information about the workshop, please use the link to our webpage: https://trustconsultancy.org/portfolio-item/project-management-professio...