This course aims to develop the competencies needed to bring about successful change in humanitarian and development organisations and teams. Approaches to change management, influencing skills and tools are practiced to equip individuals working at various levels in managing transition.
- Explain change management terminology and recognise different types of change
- Analyse driving and restraining forces of organisational change
- Evaluate and select best approaches and methods to creating change
- Use frameworks for assessing organisations’ readiness for change
- Manage feedback to create a positive influence
- Use stakeholder mapping to increase likelihood of support for project
- Use evidence based strategy messages in communication and actively listen to responses
- Reflect on personal dimension to planned and unplanned change
RedR UK is an HPass accredited organisation. Our courses adhere to HPass quality standards of best practice in humanitarian learning and assessment.
To find out more, please follow the link onto the HPass website.
How much does it cost?
Individual: £260 (please email email@example.com to access this ticket)
Plus, receive 10% off the course fee when booking at least one month before the start of the training.*
*applies to both individual and organisational tickets
RedR UK is committed to making our courses accessible to any organisation, regardless of size. We offer course scholarships for eligible participants who meet specific criteria. For more information on RedR Scholarships and how to apply, please click here.
If you have any questions about this course or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of any complaints, please email email@example.com
RedR UK is committed to making sure everyone’s needs are met, including people of different genders, ages and disabilities. If you have any specific access requirements or learning needs RedR are committed to try and make reasonable adjustments to support your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 840 6000 at any stage of the booking process to talk directly to RedR about your needs.
To enrol, please click here: