IATI Data Publishing: virtual
This is an online flex course.
More and more donors are requiring their funded partners to publish data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI). Bringing together Bond’s expertise in IATI and Humentum’s experience in online learning, this 2-week online course supports you to publish to the IATI data standard.
The course covers:
- What is the IATI data standard and how is it used?
- How to publish IATI data using supported data platforms e.g. AidStream
- The importance of gathering project, finance and results data to publish to the IATI data standard
- How donor requirements can help you produce good quality data
- Managing risk and sharing sensitive data
Participants will receive a certificate of competence on completion of the course.