HDFF: HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT AWARENESS TRAINING 2019_3 for government, corporate, (i)ngo, professionals and UN safety personnel
SPECIAL PRICE SCHEME:
4 FULL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS + 1 FREE!!!
The main role of the training workshop is to improve safety and security related staff’s knowledge of multiple threats in hostile field environment and shows ways how to cope with these, how to manage situations and stress once caught in these situation, e.g. checkpoint behavior, ambush/active active shooter, hostile crowds, kidnapping, rescue by force. And this will able to act as a TEAM-member in hostile environment and stressful situations.
To register for this course, Please complete the following steps for registration and payment:
Course Code: HEAT#2019_4
- Apply for training or ask for registration form from email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)
- Attend the training
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 09 August 2019
Registration deadline for nationals that require visa to Thailand: 26 August 2019
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.