Leading High Performing Healthcare Organizations (LeHHO)
This is a unique programme that seeks to explore the diverse and complex challenges that confront regional healthcare leaders.
This programme will enable you to:
- Be in a vantage position to shape healthcare provision in the region
- Capture and implement innovations in order to achieve organizational excellence and improve financial outcomes
- Evaluate new healthcare delivery models and understand how they could affect your organization
- Get a unique opportunity to network with industry leaders from both public and private health sector
- Apply best practices in management and healthcare delivery to help your organization sustain competitive advantage
- Explore emerging issues in healthcare leadership and governance and the innovative ways of handling them
The programme is targeted towards top leadership and senior executives who are responsible for performance and service delivery in the health sector from National government,County governments, Faith based organizations, Private for Profit health organization, NGO's among others.
The program is offered in 5 modules in a span of six months. Each module runs for 4 days a week.
Module 1: Understanding the Healthcare Environment
Module 2: Improving Organisational Performance
Module 3: Healthcare System Management
Module 4: Managing Healthcare Value Creation
Module 5: Getting Ready For What Lies Ahead