Monitoring and Evaluation Practices
Learn the basics of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) that enable strong programming in humanitarian aid and development. This series of free, short online courses can be taken at your own pace.
- Describe logic models and their importance to monitoring and evaluation
- Differentiate between monitoring and evaluation
- Develop a logical framework (logframe) based on a strong theory of change to design effective programs
- Choose appropriate data collection methods and when to use them
- Explain how to prepare for meaningful data analysis and how to conduct data analysis and action planning as part of your regular team meetings
This learning content was generously provided by the Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Assistance (META) Project.
Create your free account here and you will automatically be enrolled in this curriculum. You can then begin the first course entitled "Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation." https://www.disasterready.org/monitoring-and-evaluation