Why Distance Learning?
- Study as you work at your own time, pace and place
- High quality and well prepared course materials
- Experienced and highly qualified tutors and tutorial support
Is This Course For You?
Have you completed basic training as a health worker?
Are you unable to take time off work to study? Are you self-driven, innovative and interested in growing your career? If your answer is yes to these questions, there couldn’t be a more perfect growth path for your career than AMIU’s Distance Learning courses.
How does it work?
Upon enrolment, the learner receives the first three lessons of the course online. Each lesson is made up of a study unit and assignment. The learner is required to go through the study unit and answer all the questions in the assignment. Assignments are then mailed back to Amref International University where experienced tutors correct and return them with comments.
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness
- Clinical Problem Solving
- Common Problems of the New –Born
- Growth and Development
- Health Education, Promotion & Counselling
- Acute Respiratory Infections
- Eye, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Oral, Eye and Skin Conditions
- Mental Health
- Common Injuries and Accidents
- Disability and Rehabilitation Part I
- Disability and Rehabilitation Part II
- Other Conditions: Urinary tract infection, Meningitis, Diabetes, Typhoid e.tc
Course Duration: 2-3 months | Tuition: KES 25,000 https://amref.ac.ke/courses/distance-learning-courses/