Strategic Management and Leadership Training
We wish to bring to your attention the above mentioned programme scheduled for Oct 28– Nov 8, 2019 at Amref International Training Center in Nairobi.
THE RATIONALE FOR STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (RESULT BASED MANAGEMENT)
When strategic management and leadership is done and applied correctly, it strengthens the basis for managing for results i.e. timely achievements of set objectives, adherence to policy regulations and guidelines for effectiveness and efficiency, foster learning and knowledge management in the organization.
The delegates will gain knowledge and practical skills to enhance individual and team productivity
Managers, Team leaders, supervisors and anyone with a role of overseeing other people's performance
By the end of this course the participants should be able to:
- Apply concepts, principles, processes and framework for strategic management and leadership in development programmes.
- Use result-based tools for programme planning.
- Design and develop strategic management and leadership systems.
- Design and conduct an evaluation.
- Formulate result- and change-oriented indicators for strategic management and leadership.
- Use strategic management and leadership tools for qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
You can also download and fill the attached registration form on
https://amref.ac.ke/academic-programmes/short-courses/ and send back to us through; email@example.com
The training Coordination Office (Anne Baraka)
Directorate of Capacity Building - Continuing Professional Development Unit
Amref Health Africa
Lang'ata Road, opposite Wilson Airport
P.o Box 27691 - 00506 , Nairobi, Kenya
Direct Line: +254 020 6993224/0772354946
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org