Evaluating the Impact of a Project
You can’t improve what you don’t evaluate!
This course is designed to focus on internal and external project evaluation and introduce tools that are used to measure and improve the performance of projects. The participants follow a step by step approach for the understanding of the process of designing and performing an evaluation.
Keeping an eye on the developments and changes after the delivery of projects is very important for any organization. Evaluation of the impact and benefits delivered can not only help in fine-tuning the processes but also in setting standards for the future projects.
This course is designed to help with the evaluation of impact and other research-based needs among the development staff. It addresses different techniques and methods that can help with gathering and evaluating the right kind of data, which then helps in the acquisition of accurate statistics.
Who Should Attend?
This course is useful for any worker involved in overseeing or delivery of the development related projects. However, it’s particularly useful for the senior management in NGO’s including the CEO’s, Board Members, Owners, Project Managers, Team Leaders, and Directors. While also being very useful for consultants and freelancers working for NGO’s, and anyone who wants to join the non-profit sector.
- Developing and understanding the context to implement Monitoring and Evaluation techniques on.
- Introduce participatory measures in the development of the Evaluation Plans.
- Facilitating the plans to team members and other workers, involved in the process.
- Learning the tools for evaluating and tracking the progress on both the program development and the resulting impact.
- Identifying methods for improving current practices in the evaluation process.
Please visit the course page on our website, and follow the registration options.