Hostile Environment Training (HET) UK - Course 10- 19-21 November 2018 NOW OPEN
HET 2018 Course bookings now being taken
Monday 19- Wednesday 21 November 2018 (3-days)
This 3-day Hostile Environment Training course is designed for those travelling to and working in difficult, remote or challenging locations, low intensity conflict and high crime areas as well as areas where there is a high threat of terrorism.
We specialise in making training courses as realistic as possible. We plan for the worst possible scenario to ensure that you are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
Subjects include amongst others
- Planning - Journey management
- Conflict management - Personal security and dis-engagement skills
- Cultural considerations - Demonstrations
- Abduction / hostage situations - High impact crimes
- Weapon Awareness - Mines / IEDs / UXOs
- Medical training (EFAW) and remote trauma
- Health & Hygiene in Natural Disasters
Contact us to reserve your place, be good to hear from you.